Buying advice men’s fashion
Well dressed from top to bottom
A varied day is waiting: First the important presentation in the office, which you naturally hold in a serious business suit. After that, your shirt and tie are exchanged for sweatpants and a T-shirt and you power up with your boys on a round of basketball. Then you go in a relaxed atmosphere and just such outfits, you with a casual jeans and longsleeve, drink a cool beer. Beautiful and versatile men’s fashion accompanies you in different situations. With your outfits you express your personal style and dress appropriately for the respective situation. Here you will find out which different styles are available and which five basics belong in your wardrobe.
Table of Contents
> Elegant and classic: the right outfit for special occasions
> Casual and casual: casual looks for leisure
> Sporty and comfortable: urban styles for action-packed days
> Five classics that should not be missing in your wardrobe
> Men’s fashion: everything at a glance
Elegant and classic: the right outfit for special occasions
At a meeting in the office or on a business trip, the classic suit is still on the dress code in many industries . It looks elegant and gives you a serious appearance. If you wear a classy business shirt and tie, you not only radiate fashion awareness, but also sovereignty and professionalism .
For festive occasions such as birthdays or weddings, you can create an elegant look with trousers and a matching jacket . With accessories such as cufflinks or a handkerchief , you also set special accents.
Casual and casual: casual looks for leisure
First do the weekend shopping and then have a coffee in your favorite café: in a casual leisure outfit you are well styled and at the same time comfortably dressed. Men’s jeans are robust and can be combined in many ways. This makes them an integral part of a cool casual look. Your casual outfit is complete with a men’s t-shirt with a cool logo print and a blouson.
At a dinner with friends, you score with a smart casual look. This is a little more sophisticated than the usual leisure style, but more comfortable and casual than the suit. A chinos in combination with a polo shirt and a knit sweater will not affect formal, but overdressed.
Sporty and comfortable: urban styles for action-packed days
Skate a round in the park with the boys, then throw baskets on the basketball court: An urban and active lifestyle requires uncomplicated fashion that is relaxed, casual and sporty. Sweatpants sit comfortably and give you plenty of freedom of movement thanks to the stretchy material. The sporty look is complemented by cozy sweatshirts and sweat jackets.
A combination of sporty and elegant clothing has become popular not only in the gym, but also in everyday life. You can round off your sporty look with cool accessories such as caps . In the men’s backpack you stow a water bottle and Co.
Five classics that should not be missing in your wardrobe
There are certain items of clothing that are real classics and can therefore be worn on many different occasions and easily combined with new trend pieces. Read here which basics are part of a man’s fashionable basic equipment:
1. Plain- colored shirts: Plain-colored shirts in white or black not only look good with a business suit, but also with elegant trousers or jeans and can be combined accordingly.
2. The suit: In many industries, the suit determines the dress code, and it must not be missing even on festive occasions such as weddings. It can be combined classically with a tie or stylishly and playfully with a bow tie .
3. Basic T-Shirts: Plain-colored T-shirts can be worn in every season, because they are versatile. They can be worn with swimming trunks or shorts in summer and under a cardigan in autumn or winter . Whether round collar or V-neck – you can’t have enough of basic T-shirts in your closet.
4. Round neck sweater: A round neck sweater masters the balance between elegance and nonchalance, which is why it belongs to a well-equipped wardrobe. In his free time he makes a sporty impression with chinos, in combination with a shirt and jacket he is suitable for business.
5. Jeans: Under the pants, jeans are classics, of which you have something for a very long time due to the robust and resistant material. They are available in different cuts and can be combined sportily with sneakers and also elegantly with men’s business shoes .
Men’s fashion: everything at a glance
“Express yourself!” – with beautiful and suitable men’s fashion you show who you are. Men’s fashion not only gives you a convincing appearance, but also offers you great wearing comfort thanks to its comfortable fit. Men’s fashion is diverse and has the right outfit for every occasion .
- Elegant appearance in the office and at parties: With the combination of a suit, shirt and tie, you can demonstrate fashionable flair on business appointments. At family celebrations you make a good impression with elegant trousers and a matching jacket.
- Casual on the go in your free time: The weekend shopping is done in a casual outfit made of comfortable jeans, a casual T-shirt with a logo print and a blouson. At dinner with friends you score in chinos, a polo shirt and a knitted sweater.
- Sporty styles for leisure action: For action-packed activities, you need comfortable, uncomplicated clothing that gives you plenty of freedom of movement. Sweatpants are stretchy and fit loosely. Add a cozy sweatshirt and a cool cap and you are ready for top athletic performance.